Phew, it’s finally done!
Your first pack of cool LUT photo presets. You even gave them hipster names like “Sasquatch brows”, “Junga” or “Barista dream”. After all that hard work, you’re ready to start selling your digital products.
But now what? How do you get your digital goods from the safety of your laptop to your customers?
Three words – digital product delivery.
Don’t worry, there are no overwhelming logistics involved. But you will need to find a service that will actually deliver your LUTs, videos, music, or any other digital products for you. A sort of digital “shopping cart”, if you will.
Among the plethora of services available, Sellfy stands out as a user-friendly platform that lets you upload and sell digital content you create no matter if it’s a single, multiple file product, or a subscription.
Here are 5 reasons why Sellfy is perfect for digital product delivery:
1. It’s super easy to use
With Sellfy, you can choose to:
- Deliver your digital goods through your own website
- Host your store on the Sellfy platform.
In case you have your own blog or website, Sellfy offers cool embedding options to showcase your digital goods right then and there. Add ‘Buy Now’ buttons, product widgets, or even your entire store to monetize your page and offer quick access to your digital goods.
If you’re not a website owner, don’t worry. You can create a clean and minimalistic storefront right there on Sellfy. Use their customization tool to add your logo and adjust the visual appearance so that it matches your brand.
And the best thing is – it takes less than 5 minutes to set up your Sellfy store. Use this guide to help you get started.
2. You’ll get paid instantly
Sellfy offers two payment collection methods: PayPal and Stripe, two of the most trusted payment platforms. Why will these options be enough for any digital seller?
Well, PayPal is currently leading the way as one of the world’s favorite tools for sending and receiving money online. With it’s 203 million users worldwide, you’ll be able to sell your digital products to customers across 203 global markets, all without the hassle of converting currency. As to Stripe, this option will be handy when accepting credit card payments.
Bear in mind that all payment processing is done through PayPal or Stripe, which will provide top security checkout experiences.
But more importantly for you as the seller – you will receive the payments immediately after the purchase is made, which means no waiting for monthly payouts. Woop, payday every day!
3. Fast file delivery
In the digital world, speed is king. The faster the file delivery, the better the service (or so your customers will think).
No need to worry about that with Sellfy. The platform ensures fast content delivery even for big files by using the Amazon CloudFront network.
What does that mean to you as the seller? Your digital products will be distributed to customers with low latency and high data transfer speeds – all within the Sellfy store environment. The process is
4. It’s 100% secure
Sellfy has been providing e-commerce services for nearly 10 years, and the platform is continuously being developed to maintain the highest standards of content and personal data protection.
Here are just a few ways how Sellfy ensures protection of its sellers and customers, as well as secure file delivery:
- Protected downloads. Each purchase auto-generates a unique download link that is restricted to 5 download attempts, or the customer can create a buyer’s account on Sellfy to access their purchase more easily there.
- PDF stamping. There’s a special piracy prevention feature for PDF files that automatically stamps every single page of the PDF file with the buyer’s email address.
- SSL encryption. Your customers’ personal information is protected and securely transmitted using the latest SSL encryption technology.
5. Powerful marketing and analytics tools
Apart from securing your digital download delivery, Sellfy also offers a bundle of advanced marketing and analytics features to further improve your shopfront.
You’ll be able to:
- Access the email marketing tool. Send product updates to existing customers and collect newsletter subscribers on your store.
- Use upsell & discounts codes to engage with customers and increase your sales.
- Track the best performing products. See the overall performance of your store and how much revenue you generate from each product.
- Analyse traffic channels. See what channels or website bring the most purchases and revenue.
- See top locations. Check which countries bring you the most sales to see where you should invest your marketing efforts.
So – are you excited to try out Sellfy for yourself? Start a free trial and deliver your first digital product today!
Ritvars is the marketing lead at Sellfy.