We’re thrilled to unveil an exciting addition to Sellfy’s feature lineup: affiliate program!
Now you can launch your own affiliate program and supercharge your business by turning your followers into a sales army. Tailor your commission terms, recruit new affiliates, manage your existing ones, and reward them for propelling your sales to greater heights.
And all this, without ever having to step out of the Sellfy ecosystem.
How does it work?
An affiliate program is a great way to incentivize your happy customers to become advocates for you and your business. When your affiliates refer new customers to you, you’ll be able to reward them with a percentage (commission) of each sale.
To customize your affiliate program, go to Settings:
- Set the window of time that partners can earn a commission in. When a sale occurs within your designated time frame, your partner scores a sweet commission.
- Set the required payout minimum. This way, you eliminate those pesky micro-payments by setting a minimum earnings threshold for your partners before they can cash in.
- Choose a percentage of product prices that will become a commission and remain consistent across all your affiliates.
- Adjust commission rates for specific products or exclude them from the offer altogether by setting the commission at 0%.
Are you selling subscriptions? You’ll be able to control whether your partner receives commissions per payment or just on the first payment.
Once you hit the Save Settings button, your affiliate program springs to life, ready for eager applicants!
Managing your affiliates
Once you launch an affiliate program, you can let your audience know that now they can earn money by referring customers to you.
But, here are a few important steps to keep in mind before someone can become an affiliate:
- They must first create an account with your store and submit an application to become an affiliate.
- You will then need to approve or decline their application.
We’ll notify the applicants of their status on your behalf.
During the application process, potential affiliates will be asked to spill the beans about their promotional strategy to help you determine if they are a perfect match.
Once affiliates are approved by you, they will be automatically added to your program. Now, you can easily manage and track their progress, including total orders and commission, from the Partners section on your store’s dashboard.
At the beginning of each month, there will be a report waiting for you that compiles all your affiliate info and payment amounts in one place. Use it to breeze through mass payments via PayPal or spoil your partners with individual PayPal payouts. It’s all about giving you the flexibility and control you deserve.
Now, go ahead and set up an affiliate program for your store.