Have you ever wanted to sell a canvas print alongside the digital version of your art? Or, secretly dreamed of doing a limited edition promo for your music by adding vinyl to the deal? Perhaps the big idea is simply selling unique jewelry made of barb-wire to the admirers of your craft?
Now you can! Physical product functionality is now also available on Sellfy!
Why selling physical products could be great for you?
The physical products’ functionality will allow offering tangible products besides your digital ones. The best thing is – you can do it all in on one platform. With the same easy setup, analytics and promotion tools that you already know! Instead of spending time on maintaining a number of solutions scattered all over, you can now be laser-focused on growing your business.
There are three ways to approach physical product sales:
- You can sell physical goods as they are
- Offer a physical product + a digital file (optional) bundle (examples below!)
- Use upselling to offer a physical product at a lower price when a digital product is added to the cart (or vice versa)
Here are some examples of physical products complementing digital ones. Put these to work if you want to grow your income and make your customers happier:
- Printed book copy along with a PDF or epub file
- Limited-edition merchandise item with the first 10 copies of a digital product
- Digital print file and a print itself
- Beauty products with instructions in digital format (let’s not waste paper, ok?)
- Sewing pattern file with the raw material
- Doing social media contests and raffles (a plus – collecting all applicant email addresses)
- And more, more, more
Plus, here are some ideas in case you want to start by selling physical products only:
- Your old camera gear
- A special-edition vinyl
- Your branded t-shirts, screen-printed tote bags, and custom-made socks
- Hobby-related items, like lego bricks or DIY project starter kits
- Unique jewelry
- Vintage clothing and accessories
- Your own beauty product line made with natural ingredients
This is an inexhaustible list and what you come up with will depend on your imagination and talents. We know for a fact that there is no shortage in any of those.
How to make it work?
Simply head to https://sellfy.com/user/products/create and pick Physical product type, then:
- add all necessary product info (be smart with your copy)
- choose stunning product images (this is very important!)
- set the price, determine stock, variants, and shipping
- add digital files (optional)
- hit “Save product” and start promoting to your audience (for better results, use discounts, upselling and email marketing)
- Ship the orders as they get placed and enjoy the fruits of your work!
Over to you.
Don’t leave this for later, test it out on your store now. Let us know in the comments below how it went and what could be improved. We can’t wait to see the amazing stuff you come up with 🙂
Hristina is Customer Success Manager at Sellfy. She is enthusiastic about bringing people together and helping others succeed in their entrepreneurial endeavors.